Guide To Downtown Disney
This is it. The epicenter of excitement.
The be-all, end-all of big-city fun. Blocks and blocks of shops you've
dreamed about. Restaurants you've read about. Clubs and theaters
that cut your curiosity loose. Downtown Disney - you can't have a
better time with so little time in town. Downtown Disney is divided into three separate areas.
They are Pleasure Island, a six-acre nightclub them park, which features
nightclubs, shops and restaurants, including a 400-seat Planet Hollywood;
Marketplace, a waterside shopping village with more than two dozen
shops, including World of Disney, the largest Disney character merchandise
showplace in the world, plus dining options, such as the 550-seat
Rainforest Cafe; and West Side, a lively dining and entertainment district
including Cirque du Soleil, DisneyQuest, House of Blues, Bong's Cuban Cafe,
Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Virgin Megastore and AMC's 24-screen theater.
DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT AT PLEASURE ISLAND:
- BET SoundStage Club - Hot Hip-Hop and R&B nightclub.
- Adventurers Club - Explore rooms of zany explorers recalling outrageous adventures.
- Comedy Warehouse - Improv comedy may cause sides to split.
- 8TRAX - Dance to the beat of '70s and '80s music.
- Mannequins Dance Palace - Contemporary club featuring revolving dance floor and state-of-art light and sound systems.
- Fuego Cigar by Sosa - Upscale cigar bar featuring premium cigars, wine, sprits and other beverages.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant - Irish-owned and operated pub serving authentic Irish food, beer and live music. Pleasure Island Club admission is not required.
- Motion - Move to top-40 music while DJs spin the night away.
SHOPPING AT PLEASURE ISLAND:
- Curl by Sammy Duvall - High-end surf shop featuring a wide selection of trendy surf war clothing and accessories.
- Orlando Harley-Davidson - Genuine T-shirts, gifts and collectibles. See custom Harleys on display.
DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT AT THE WEST SIDE:
- Cirque du Soleil La Nouba - Can amazing be a souvenir? Actually, yes. While it won't fit in your suitcase, pack La Nouba somewhere between your memory and your imagination and you'll possess a memento unlike any other. A keepsake of vibrant live music, physical daring and awesome acrobatics. Mesmerizing, live theatrical experience with daring acts of physical artistry and imagination. Stop by the box office or call (407)939-1298 for tickets.
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park - Five floors of interactive rides and games. If you have a Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun and More option, you can choose admission as an option.
- House of Blues - Southern-inspired cuisine. Live Blues Thursday-Sunday at 11:00PM. Top artists from Rock 'n' Roll to R&B next door in the Music Hall.
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe - Four dining options: The Express, B's Lounge & Sushi Bar, The Cafe and The Dining Room.
- AMC Pleasure Island - 24 movie theaters with comfortable stadium seating.
- Bongo's Cuban Cafe - The flavors of Cuba as crated by Emilio and Gloria Estefan.
- Wetzel's Pretzels - Hand-rolled pretzels in seven varieties, hot dogs, lemonade and Haagen-Dazs ice cream.
- Planet Hollywood - Celebrity-style dining amid three levels of Hollywood memorabilia.
SHOPPING AT THE WEST SIDE:
- DisneyQuest Emporium - A cool collection of Disney merchandise.
- Virgin Megastore - A music, movie and multi-media extravaganza. Whatever you're looking for, you can find it here.
- Pop Gallery - Enjoy a glass of champagne at this colorful art and gift store.
- Magic Masters - Spellbinding gifts and magic demonstrations.
- Sosa Family Cigars - Premium smoke shop.
- Hoypoloi - Contemporary three-dimensional art shop.
- Sunglass Icon - Sunglass fashion from around the world.
- Disney's Candy Cauldron - Scrumptious sweets in a show kitchen.
- Megnetron - Collector-quality magnet shop.
- Planet Hollywood on Location - Everything that says you've been there.
- Starabilias - Nostalgic celebrity memorabilia.
- Mickey's Groove - Disney Character merchandise.
SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT AT THE MARKETPLACE:
- LEGO Imagination Center - Every LEGO toy imaginable is here.
- World of Disney - The ultimate interactive Disney shopping experience.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - The ultimate princess makeover. Turn your little girl into a real-live princess. Royal treatments can include hair, makeup, nails, princess gown and a gorgeous photo to capture the magical moment. Reservations strongly suggested, but walk-ins may be accepted.
- Basin - Unique bath and facial products.
- Arribas Brothers - Crystals, collectibles, engravings and artist's demonstrations.
- Team Mickey Athletic Club - Tons of sports stuff, including golf, ESPN and character sports merchandise and customized baseball gear at Rawlings Making the Game.
- Summer Sands - Fun in the sun swimwear and causal clothing.
DINING AT THE MARKETPLACE:
- Portobello Yacht Club - Delicious regional Italian cuisine. Pleasure Island Club admission is not required.
- Fulton's Crab House - Fresh fish and seafood favorites flown in daily.
- McDonald's - Serving up all the goodness of the Golden Arches!
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop - Nothing but chocolatey goodness and incredible ice cream.
- Earl of Sandwich Restaurant - Gourmet sandwiches, salads, desserts and beverages.
- Wolfgang Puck - Quick service California cuisine.
- Rainforest Cafe - Casual dining in an amazing tropical rainforest setting.
- Cap'n Jack's Restaurant - Causal waterfront restaurant featuring crabcakes, lobster, pasta and more.