Guide to Disney World Magic Kingdom
Disney's Magic Kingdom is divided into seven themed lands: Main Street USA; Adventureland; Frontierland; Liberty Square; Fantasyland; Mickey's Toontown Fair; and Tomorrowland. Popular attractions include Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Mickey's PhilharMagic, and many more.
Main Street, USA
Located near the entrance to the park, Main Street
USA is home to City Hall. You will find Guest Relations, information and
lost & found. You will also find the Main Street Vehicles strolling up
and down the pathways. It is also the main loading point for the Walt
Disney World Railroad. The Town Square Exposition Hall is also located
on Main Street, USA. The Town Square houses Disney's PhotoPass Center.
Dining on Mainstreet, USA:
- Tony's Town Square Restaurant - Pastas, panini and salads. Hosted by Buitoni.
- Main Street Bakery - Hosted by Nestle Toll House.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - Hosted by Edy's Grand Ice Cream.
- The Plaza Restaurant - Sandwiches, burgers and sundaes.
- Casey's Corner - Hot dogs, French fries. Hosted by Coca-Cola.
- The Crystal Palace - A buffet complete with characters.
- Swiss Family Treehouse - A walk-through tour of the Robinsons' home.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin - Fly over Agrabah on a magic carpet.
- The enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management - Sing-song Audio-Animatronics show.
- Jungle Cruise - Silly safari boat tour.
- Pirate of the Caribbean - Join Captain Jack Sparrow as you sail through the Spanish Main.
- Aloha Isle - Hosted by Dole.
- El Pirata y el Perico Restaurante - Tacos and taco salads. Open seasonally.
- Sunshine Tree Terrace - Soft-serve ice cream, slushes, cappuccino, espresso.
- Walt Disney World Railroad.
- Splash Mountain - Plunge 5 stories into Brer Rabbit's Laughin' Place. Minimum height to ride is 40inches (102cm).
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Runaway train coaster. Minimum height to ride is is 40inches (102cm).
- Tom Sawyer Island - Come explore the Island.
- Country Bear Jamboree - Singing, swinging Audio-Animatronics show.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe - Burgers, sandwiches and salads.
- Frontierland Fries - Hosted by McDonald's.
Liberty Square Attractions:
- The Hall of Presidents - Presidential Audio-Animatronics show.
- Liberty Square Riverboat.
- The Haunted Mansion - Journey through the dark with happy haunts.
Liberty Square Dining:
- Liberty Tree Tavern - American cuisine, characters at dinner.
- Sleepy Hollow - Funnel cakes, ice cream.
- Liberty Square Market.
- Columbia Harbour House - Fish and chicken baskets, chowder
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
- It's a Small World - Musical indoor voyage.
- Peter Pan's Flight - Indoor flying fantasy adventure.
- Mickey's Philharmagic - 3-D movie.
- Dream Along With Mickey - Musical stage show.
- Fairytale Garden - Storytime with Belle.
- Snow White's Scary Adventures - Journey inside through the dark.
- Cinderella's Golden Carrousel.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant - Soar over Fantasyland.
- Ariel's Grotto - Meet The Little Mermaid.
- Pooh's Playful Spot - Outdoor play area.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Roll, bounce and float through indoor adventures (moments in the dark).
- Mad Tea Pary - Spin around in a teacup.
- Cinderella's Royal Table - American cuisine. Characters at breakfast and lunch.
- Pinocchio Village Haus - Pizza, sandwiches, soups and salads.
- Scuttle's Landing - Frozen Coca-Cola.
- The Vilage Fry Shoppe - Hot dogs, fries, beverages.
- Mrs. Potts' Cupboard - Ice cream.
- Enchanted Grove - Beverages.
Mickey's Toontown Fair Attractions:
- Minnie's Country House - Walk through Minnie's home.
- Mickey's Country House - Walk through Mickey's home.
- Toontown Hall of Fame Tent - Meet Disney Princesses and Characters.
- Judge's Tent - Meet Mickey.
- Walt Disney World Railroad.
- Donald's Boat - Water play area.
- The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm - Crazy kiddie coaster. Minimum height to ride is 35inches (89cm). Expectant mothers should not ride.
Mickey's Toontown Fair Dining:
- Toontown Farmer's Market.
- Tomorrowland Indy Speedway - Drive a racecar. Minimum height to ride alone is 52inches (132cm).
- Space Mountain - Indoor roller coaster. Minimum height to ride is 44inches (112cm).
- Astro Orbiter - Fly outdoors in a spaceship.
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority - Roll through Tomorrowland.
- Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress - Audio-Animatronics show through time.
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin - Intergalactic interactive adventure. Inspired by Disney Pixar's "Toy Story 2."
- Stitch's Great Escape - Dark, interactive alien experience. Minimum height to ride is 40inches (102cm).
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor - Help power the city of Monstropolis as you laugh with Mike Wazowski and friends during this hilarious, interactive show. Inspired by Disney Pixar's "Monsters, Inc."
- Cosmic Rays's Starlight Cafe - Burgers, ribs, rotisserie chicken, wraps.
- Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies - Ice cream, smoothies, sundaes.
- The Lunching Pad - Smoked turkey legs.
- Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station - Chicken teriyaki, beef and broccoli, noodle bowls.