Disney's Hollywood Studios Guide Map
The Disney Hollywood Studios is a working film, TV and radio studio, as well as a theme park, on 154 acres. Disney Hollywood Studios attractions include The Great Movie Ride, Jim Henson's Muppet Vision 3-D, Backlot Tour, Beauty and the Beast, Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith.
- The Great Movie Ride - Located in Hollywood Boulevard, the ride is a continuous 22-minute tour that allows you to travel through classic film scenes and hollywood moments.
- Sounds Dangerous, Starring Drew Carey - Enjoy this wacky 12-minute audio show located in Echo Lake. Some moments in complete darkness.
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - Located in Echo Lake, this 30-minute live show features edge-of-your seat stunts and adventure.
- Star Tours - Located in Echo Lake, this thrilling Star Wars flight simulator ride takes you through the universe with the help of a robot pilot. Height requirement to ride is 40inches (102cm).
- Muppet Vision 3-D - Located in Streets of America. A hilarious 3-D film starring the Muppets. Continuous 25-minute shows.
- Honey I Shrunk the Audience - Fun-filled larger than life playground for kids. Located in Streets of America.
- Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show - See how big time vehicle stunts are done for blockbuster Hollywood action films. 33-minute shows with limited capacity. Located in Streets of America.
- Studio Backlot Tour - A walking tram tour of movie-making magic. Continuous 35-minute tours. Located in Streets of America.
- Character Greetings Center - Meet all your Disney characters. Located in Commissary Lane.
- Walt Disney: One Man's Dream - A walking tour of Walt's life. Continuous self-guided tour with a 15-minute film. Located in Animation Courtyard.
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid - Live, musical theater. 17-minute shows. Located in Animation Courtyard.
- The Magic of Disney Animation - Learn to draw one of your favorite Disney Characters in the Animation Academy. Continuous 15-minute experiences. Located in Animation Courtyard.
- Playhouse Disney, Live on Stage! - Interactive show featuring Playhouse Disney pals from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins and more!. Carpeted floor seating only. 22-minute shows. Located in Animation Courtyard.
- Beauty and The Beast Live on Stage - Live musical Broadway-style show. 30-minute duration. Located in Sunset Boulevard.
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith - A "road trip" with twists, turns and loops through Tinseltown. Height to ride requirement is 48inches (122cm). Located in Sunset Boulevard.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Drop 13 stories, at random, into another dimension. Height to ride requirement is 40inches (102cm). Located in Sunset Boulevard.
- Fantasmic! - Nighttime spectacular with lasers, lights, dancing fountains and special effects. 25-minute show with limited capacity. Seating for the first show starts 90 minute prior to show. Located in Sunset Boulevard.
- The Hollywood Brown Derby - Steak, seafood, chicken, the famous Brown Derby Cobb salad, desserts. Located in Hollywood Boulevard.
- Hollywood and Vine - Casual family buffet and American cooking. Located in Echo Lake.
- Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine - Join the Playhouse Disney characters for a family buffet featuring on stage American cooking. Located in Echo Lake.
- 50's Prime Time Cafe - Pot roast, meat loaf, fried chicken, sandwiches. Located in Echo Lake.
- Backlot Express - Burgers, hot dogs, salads, grilled vegetable sandwiches, grilled turkey sandwiches, chicken strips. Located in Echo Lake.
- Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade - Pizza, salads. Located in Streets of America.
- Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano - Brick oven pizza, pasta, chicken, seafood and steak. Located in Streets of America.
- Studio Catering Co. - Specialty sandwiches, salads, desserts. Located in Streets of America.
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant - Lunch: Burgers, sandwiches, seafood. Dinner: Pastas, steaks, chicken, seafood. Located in Commissary Lane.
- ABC Commissary - Cheeseburgers, fish and chips, Cuban sandwiches, Asian salad. Located in Commissary Lane.
- Starring Rolls Cafe - Pastries, sandwiches, coffee. Located in Sunset Boulevard.
- Fairfax Fries - French fries, beverages. Located in Sunset Boulevard.
- Rosie's All-American Cafe - Chicken strips, burgers, vegetarian burgers. Located in Sunset Boulevard.
- Catalina' Eddie's - Caesar salads, deli sandwiches. Located in Sunset Boulevard.
- Toluca Legs Turkey Co. - Smoked turkey legs, hot dogs, salads. Located in Sunset Boulevard.
The American Idol attraction will be coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this winter. To read more about the American Idol attraction follow this link: American Idol at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Interested in Stars Wars and what's in store at Hollywood Studios? Read about Hollywood Studios' Star Wars Weekends... follow this link: Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios.